Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chinese products

Whenever talking about Chinese products, most people tend to remind the following: CHEAP, COPYING BRANDS, and BAD QUALITY. I'm not surprised about it, coz this is a fact in China. I see many many Chinese stores selling all kinds of cheap things throughout South Europe, and I undoubtedly reckon this kind of stores is spreading in many other places in the world as well.

BUT, is this what all we Chinese have? I alway asked myself. Such a big country with over thousands of years history can only produce cheap and fake things?

The answer is definitely ' NO '. If you want to prove it, just pay a visit to China. However, most people haven't got the chance to be there yet, coz it seems so so far away. For me, it seems much easier, since I have the most appropriate reason to go there frequently - visiting my family. Therefore, I'm witnessing and experiencing the changes of my homeland, and I am willing to share all this with those who maybe never get a chance to know about it.

No comments: