Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Bull Year

Chinese New Year is coming next Monday, 26 Jan 2009. I'm not going back to China to celebrate with my family this year, so miserable :-(......I think I'll just make a dinner with Alex to celebrate. Ohhhhh, I miss my family so much......

So, the year of Rat is almost finished, and the year of Bull is coming soon! Are you a Bull? I'm not, I am a Horse. I know two persons close to me who are Bull: Alex and my brother, LOL!

What are the charaters of people born in Bull year? I found a version, see below, hehehe!

' Honest, patient, but stubborn, lack of social communication. Silent, neglected by other people, but with a warm heart, diligent, individual, enthusiastic and strong. Independent early, money follower. With more luck while young, more troubles at the middle age, but fortune will come back while old. Troubles in marriage. '

Believe it or not? Happy Bull Year!

No comments: