Sunday, May 3, 2009

QiaoQiao in China now

LONG TIME, LONG TIME, ajajajaja! I've been absent for almost 2 months. A big surprise: I AM IN CHINA NOW! Two big things happened in the past 2 months: Firstly, Alex and I moved to Porto; secondly, I came back to China to visit my family, and to choose new collections of clothes. I will return to Portugal on 21 May, then I'm going to present my new collections at MUNDO MIX at the end of May.

I went to Beijing last week, and I'm deeply impressed by this multicultural city, mordern and hostoric. Though I've been to this city many many times, I could always find new attractions everytime I visit. Pity that I was too busy this time, just got time to take a few photos.





High-tech screen - biggest screen I've ever seen














































Beijing metro














Local store












Grilled spicy fish - yummy!


No comments: