Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A colecção `VERÃO 2010´ já chegou


Finally the new collection arrived. It has been a long time waiting, due to some transportation problems. Every time it´s a long journey for the clothes to travel, from China to Portugal, more than 10 thousand kilometers I think. Every time the waiting is a torture, não consigo de ter paciência. You cannot imagine how excited I am when the goods arrived every time, I just feel like a kid who has just got all the Christmas gifs, and cannot help opening everything immediately. The collection of this season is not disappointing at all, actually it is AMAZING! Eu adoro, adoro, adoro. I took this picture in the shop last evening to make the poster. The nice fabric and the perfect cut made me completely in love with this QiPao. Today a nice lady came and took this piece immediately, and suddenly I was feeling a bit sad, and I felt like that I´ve just given one of my biggest treasures away. For me, this is more than just a piece of common clothes. For me, this is more a piece of art.

No comments: