Friday, October 17, 2008

1st Chinese cooking course - tomato and egg soup

I've been thinking about writing recipes of Chinese cooking for a long time. Now finally I decide to take the step forward, I cannot stand myself anymore for just thinking and imagining all the time!

"I cannot live without Chinese food!!!" I'm alway saying this to Alex. I'm not exaggerating, sincerely!!! I've been abroad of China for 4 years, and I miss Chinese food everyday! The good thing is that I love cooking, I can spend hours in the kitchen and I enjoy it! But I only cook Chinese food, very stubborn, aren't I? Of course I'm always the one who is in charge of the kitchen at home. It's not that Alex doesn't cook, but I just don't give him the chance, kakaka. I'm very domineering too, aren't I? LOL! Good that he is very relaxed, and willing to be the 'victm' of my food, lol! But I'm not a bad cook at all, Alex and his brother can prove it (who are my constant 'victms') O(∩_∩)O

The first dish I'd like to introduce is ~~~~~TOMATO AND EGG SOUP~~~~
It's a very simple dish, and one of my favourites! Ready in 10 mins!

Recipe:




1) Ingredients:
3-4 tomatos (medium), 1-2 eggs, 400-500ml water, oil (either azeit or vegetable oil), salt.












2) Cut tomatos in pieces, smash eggs.











3) Put water in pot, add tomatos and some oil (not much), then boil (Mid-fire).











4) After it is boiling for 5 mins, put eggs in, turn off fire after 10 seconds.












5) Add some salt, READY!







Done! All the pics are taken by Alex and me :-) Wanna have a look how our dinner was on that day? Very simple, a main dish, a soup, and a lot of rice of course, hehe. YUMMY!

No comments: