Thursday, July 10, 2008

:-)

It's almost 2 am now. I just arrived home from FIA a moment ago. Too tired to write much at the moment, I just wanna thank everyone who enjoyed visiting my stand.

Thanks Paula for giving the first comment on my blog :-) Don't worry, I remember your blouse with the pink flower. I'll contact you as soon as I have an answer from China. To Ana and Rita, also I didn't forget the bag and dress you want, I'll let you know if there is as well.

I'll enrich the blog after the fair, hopefully there will be more interesting things coming up!

Beijinhos para todos

3 comments:

Luís S. said...

Hello!
I passed by your stand yesterday and you gave me this card.
Unfortunately I couldn't stay there long enough to really see it, but the few stuff I looked at was really really great.
I'm not sure if I'll be back to FIA, but I'll sure pay attention to this blog.

Go China Qiao! ;)

Unknown said...

HI,

I visited you stand last night, don't know you remenber me. I bought a pair of pants and a white bag with black flowers.
I want you to know that I became a big fan of your products and I want to know more about your staff.
Please, anytime you can, put more pictures about them.

I was interest in a green chinese tunic (size M). I asked you for one but it was all sold out. Hope to can find it more soon.

Wish you many luck.

Best regards,
Sofia

China Qiao said...

Muito obrigada, Luis and Sofia :-)

I do remember you Sofia, hehehe. I will contact the company for that green shirt next week, and I will confirm you as soon as possible. Can you leave me your contact, then I can reach you afterwards easily?

China Qiao