Monday, July 21, 2008

Important announcement 2

I haven't got a real store yet, therefore I don't have to add some extra cost to the sales, such as house rental, furnishing, bla bla bla......then the online prices will be reasonably lower. However, you have to be aware of the disadvantage of shopping clothes online, which is that you are not able to try the clothes in person before purchase. Anyhow, I will try my best to describe each product as detailed as possible, then you measure your sizes carefully and choose the right size for you.

All the online sales in China Qiao are based on 'trust - trust' basis. You make the order first, then give the payment when receiving the goods. The payment includes the goods cost and the postal fee if it applies. Receipts will be sent together with the goods. Payment should be done within 3 days after receiving the goods, preferably via bank transfer.

If you have any questions or other suggestions, please feel free to contact me via email or mobile. I'm always available :-)

2 comments:

Sofia M. said...

Personally, I don't have any problem to buy clothes online. I do that very often.
So, I intend to by you many things along the time.


Best regards,

China Qiao said...

Muito obrigada, a menina above~~~~~Hope you can find something you like in my blog :)

Beijinhos,

China Qiao