Tuesday, July 15, 2008

FIA ACABOU!

Finally, FIA finished. Alex and I didn't manage to drag everything back home untill this noon. Cansada, cansada, e cansada. So, I accomplished my first fair. It's an interesting experience! I enjoyed a lot the international environment there, though sometimes quite chaotic; I spent very relaxing 9 days with my lovely neighbours, the Indonesian mum and son, the Indian brothers ect. ; and of course all the time I liked to introduce about my stand to the visitors. I am very very happy that a lot of people showed great interest in the clothes and bags. Nothing else can encourage me more than this. It's just like a feeling of being appreciated, which makes me extremely content. This encouragement solidify my thought of running a store here in Lisboa. I hope soon, this wish will come true!








2 comments:

Sofia Franco said...

Hi!
Just to say that I loved your clothes in FIA, and I hope you can open a store here in Lisbon, that would be great! Just don't forget the big sizes to, because my mom loved your stuff as well.
Best wishes,
Sofia

China Qiao said...

Obrigada Sofia :-)

You know what, my biggest wish now is to have a store here! I will start to look for a good location soon.

The bigger sizes, yes, I have to remember that!!!

Beijinhos,

China Qiao