Saturday, July 19, 2008

Important: 1st collection online + start selling online

The first collection of clothes is HERE! It was added into the blog yesterday, and today I added more contents.

I also would like to announce that China Qiao is open for online orders from now on, till I have a real store built up in Lisbon. Since all the orders need to been sent back to China, it will take approximately 2 to 4 weeks to receive the actual products. It's very important to measure your sizes precisely before making an order. Here is the illustration of the correct measurement:



The collections will be updated whenever there are new designs coming out, so if you are interested, come to visit more often, hehehe :-)

The price of each piece in Collection 18 Julho will be added next week. So please be a bit patient. I also have to figure out the arrangement of goods payment. It's the my first time to sell online, so if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to contact me, many thanks!
Enjoy the first collection<*_*>

No comments: