Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stand OPEN

FIA started! My stand welcomed guests of the first day, exciting! The fair started at 3 pm yesterday, at that time Alex and I were still trying to organize everything to fit into the stand. There are sooooo many stuffs, we just have no idea where to show them all in my tiny stand. People started to walk in, but I didn't feel ready yet. Maybe it will never be ready, coz I always think that I could have done better.

It was an exciting day, though very disorganized, kakakaka. People were quited interested in my stuffs, and I am very happy! You know, it's just like giving a performance on the stage, and the audiences really appreciate it :-) But, most of the goods were not labeled with price at the beginning, so it turned out to be a real chaos, jajajaja. Sometimes people were asking for the prices at the same time, then I had to check the long list to find them, just like find needles in a big haystack......

Dear Catarina, THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you were not there helping, I have no idea how chaotic the stand could become. My dear Alex, I was not able to handle all these without your support, love u......

Thanks to everyone who apprecited this tiny but colorful exhibition yesterday. Sorry that I couldn't manage to upload the albums of clothes and bags in the blog before the fair. I will work on that after the fair.

For everyone who is coming today and later on, you are most WELCOME! My stand name is: China Qiao; Number: 2F47

No comments: